Goji On The Go Air Purifier is a MEDICAL-GRADE AIR PURIFICATION POWERED BY UNIQUE NCCO TECHNOLOGY
The Nano-Confined Catalytic Oxidation (NCCO) reactor (catalytic converter) is what sets GojiAir apart from it’s competitors.
The NCCO reactor was originally developed at The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and is protected under global patents.
NCCO vs. Carbon & Charcoal
More than 90% of filter products use activated carbon or charcoal, but this is just an absorbent; it gathers contaminated particles and odours like a sponge. Ultimately, this creates a vicious circle in terms of pollution:
- Discarding the spent filter into landfill means that it’s fetid contents are returned into the earth
- Toxins are then released back into the atmosphere, concluding their journey by entering our lungs
NCCO breaks pollutants down. It converts the damaging Volatile Organic Compounds such as ammonia, formaldehyde, acetone etc. into compounds like water, nitrogen and carbon dioxide which are naturally occurring and not toxic.
- NCCO is an innovative technology invented by a member of the HKUST Entrepreneurship Program
- Automatic Power-Off
- Protection System and Intelligent Restart Function for safe unit operation
- Focus on different kinds of harmful gases